Sydney Centre for Dentistry
39 Herbert Street
St Leonards NSW 2065
- Call Us
About Sydney Centre for Dentistry
- 4 fully operational treatment rooms - designated as the Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth rooms
- 90-seat lecture room classroom style (150+ theatre style) with full AV facilities (can be split in 2) - designated Canberra 1 & 2
- 20-station simulation clinic (Melbourne Room)
- Digital radiography - intraoral, panoramic, cephalometric and CBCT
- Fully equipped with state-of-the art equipment from treatment centres, CEREC, handpieces, diode lasers, etc
- Fully operational and standards compliant sterilisation area
- Fully operational Digital Dental Laboratory
- 500m to railway station
- 15 minutes from Sydney CBD by car or train
Sydney Centre for Dentistry is located within the offices of Dentsply Sirona. The venue is part of an industrial complex but is easy to locate. The driveway is directly opposite the SBS café and Frederick street. Dentsply Sirona is prominently signposted.
No on-site parking available. Parking can be found at either the Home HQ Homemaker Centre or the Royal North Shore Hospital Car park.
Alternatively, St Leonards train station is a short 10 minute walk.
12 Upcoming events...
Clinical Solutions for Everyday Practice
Dr David J Barnard, Dr Jack CW Lin, Dr Omar H...
Implant placement is an invasive surgical pro...