Accepting registrations through dentevents.com
You can easily accept registrations for your event through dentevents.com.
The Dentevents.com registration engine was purpose-built specifically for the types of events that occur in dentistry.
- Multiple prices can be set-up according to a variety of factors including:
- The practitioner type of the registrant. For example, one price can apply to dentists and a different price can apply to dental hygienists. These prices can be automatically applied, for example. If a dentist attempts to register by selecting the dental hygienist price, you can opt to automatically apply the correct pricing. If multiple practitioners register on a single (group) booking, then the relevant price for each practitioner can be automatically applied.
- The sequence of the registrant in a group booking. For example, if 8 people register together on a single (group) booking, then a different price can be applied to each registrant based on their sequence in the group. The first person could be charged $200, the second person $180, the third person, $160, etc.
- Adding dinner guests. For example, if you are accepting registrations for a congress with a gala dinner, you can also record details of the delegate's dinner guest(s) and if appropriate, charge an additional fee for each "guest".
- Record dietary requirements. We advise event organisers to obtain a list of the special dietary options available which in turn are entered into dentevents.com. Delegates can then record their needs during registration based on the options the venue provides.