Premium Listings are a paid option that builds on the features of a Standard Listing.
Premium Listings are designed to act as a microsite for your event and are suitable for all event types, from a short lecture to a multi-stream, multi-day, multi-speaker congress style event. Premium Listings can be directly accessed by a URL and you can also use your own domain name (i.e. www.yourdentaleventname.com.au or similar).
Premium Listings include all the features of a Standard Listing, plus you can:
- Add a banner image to increase your prominence in the calendar listing and detail page.
- Accept registrations for your event.
- Accept payments for your event.
- Manage your delegates easily.
- Create a detailed structured programme featuring multiple days, multiple streams, multiple sessions and multiple speakers.
- Log CPD and generate CPD certificates for delegates.
- Add videos from www.dentevents.tv or YouTube™.
- Add gallery images, social media links and detailed information on things like 'What to Bring' and 'Accommodation'.
- Add a list of your sponsors and trade show exhibitors.
- Upload brochures, prospectuses, conference programmes, forms, etc.
- And more...
Premium Listings are entered in the same way as Standard Listings - create an Account in the Dental Community and use the Manage Your Events option to enter your events.
More information is available under the Event Organisers menu option.
Premium Listings incur a fee of AUD$295.00 per event.
An annual Premium Upgrade subscription is also available for AUD$2500.00 per annum. Any events that you add during the subscription period are automatically upgraded to Premium.
Premium Subscribers also receive a 20% reduction in Dentevents registration charges.
Once you have created a Standard Listing, you can then upgrade to Premium from within the Dental Community portal.
To see an example of a Premium Listing, view www.dentaltechnology.com.au.
|CONTACT US if you need more information or assistance.|