THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 9:00 AM Saturday, 3 August, 2019
To: 5:00 PM Sunday, 4 August, 2019
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 12 HOURS
12 CPD HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
Dentists face planned or unplanned clinical situation which require quick decision making after tooth extractions on weekly bases. The skills and expertise in managing an extraction site and being able to offer immediate implant treatment can offer significant comfort and high aesthetic outcomes to the patient.
This two-day course is designed to help you develop skills in managing an extraction socket and offer a high-quality treatment with satisfying results in your practice.
The course will teach different management techniques for managing post extractions, socket preservation techniques and implant placement in the anterior and posterior regions.
It will also discuss a predictable grafting technique for severely bone deficiency in the aesthetic region.
• Patient selection and medical contraindications
• Treatment planning
• Extraction techniques and preparation
• Socket presentation options
• Immediate implant placement in the anterior region
• Immediate provisionalisation
• Restoring an implant in the aesthetic zone
• Using Allograft Bonering for deficient ridges after socket healing
• Immediate implantation in the posterior region
• Extraction technique for the posterior teeth
• Keeping a natural form of the gingivae
• Complications and their management
• You will be able to place an Ankylos implant in a socket of a model.
• Open Discussion and questions