2-day Technical Certification Course
THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 9:00 AM Tuesday, 17 April, 2018
To: 5:00 PM Wednesday, 18 April, 2018
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 14 HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
Look forward into the transition from analogue to digital Removable Prosthetics. You will follow the BPS system protocols to produce precision complete dentures. BPS SEMCD Tray design and Gnathometer set-up techniques including digital workflows, will be demonstrated.
The importance of the current BPS SEMCD technical procedures, in the new rapid digital production of removable dentures, which integrates the BPS Clinical treatment steps in the dental practice with the digital denture manufacturing processes in the lab, will be demonstrated.
Workshops on characterisation and aesthetic techniques for precision dentures, will equip you with new skills in premium denture delivery.
Both Stephen and Arnie have spent the past 4 years practicing Dr Abe's Suction Denture Impression method and completed Master Instructor training with Dr Abe. This experience enables them to teach these techniques, and combining them with the new Digital CAD and Manufacturing process.
- This workshop will concentrate on the biofunctional set-up of an upper and lower full dentures in the Stratos articulator using the SR Phonares II or SR Vivodent S PE Teeth
- Denture base characterisation and Aesthetic set up techniques
- Processing techinques using the Ivobase system, and Candulor Asethetic colour system
- The basic principles of the Suction-Effective Mandibular Complete Dentures techniques
- Introduction into BPS techniques incorporated in Ivoclar Vivadent Digital denture system
Who should attend
This course, is designed for Dental Technicians and Denturists who want to gain a better understanding of precision denture techniques, that will aid them in raising the standard of their Precision Denture Services. Techniques that are integrated into the new the generation of digital denture construction.
What to bring
Participants are required to bring their loupes, protective clothing, waxing instruments and grinding instruments.
Two Day Program
THIS RATE APPLIES TO: Dental Prosthetists, Clinical Dental Technicians, Denturists, Dental Technicians
PLACES REMAINING: 8
- Full Program
- AUD 1094.50
- Including 10% GST
- Early Bird Discount
- Less AUD 109.45