Digital Smile Design and digital workflow for the modern practice
THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 9:00 AM Wednesday, 5 April, 2017
To: 5:00 PM Thursday, 6 April, 2017
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
Developed by Brazilian dentist, Dr Christian Coachman, the Digital Smile Design Concept (DSD) seeks to present to the world a new face of Dentistry, more human, emotional and artistic, but also more efficient and precise through digital technology, further enhancing our noble profession in society, because after all there are not many things in this life that are more important than a healthy, natural, confident and beautiful SMILE.
Main goals of the DSD Concept:
- Improving the Smile Design process and transforming the patient into a co-author of his/her own new smile.
- Developing a Communication protocol that facilitates real and daily Interdisciplinary Dentistry.
- Increasing the perceived value of a dental treatment and consequently case acceptance through the Emotional Dentistry approach.
- Integrating Technology to generate efficient and predictable clinical procedures.
DSD has been used for over 8 years by top dental technicians and dentists in order to improve the quality of esthetic dental treatments. This concept has been taught to more than 25,000 dental professionals worldwide, and as a scientific concept has been cited in numerous peer-reviewed articles. DSD is being applied daily as a state of the art patient centric approach.
DSD Australia Course
The DSD Australia Course is an intensive program delivered by Australian dentists trained as DSD instructors together with an expert from Dr Coachman's facility in Brazil and incorporates webinars with both Dr Christian Coachman and Dr Frank Coachman.
The innovative program teaches:
- Digital Smile Design and the interdisciplinary communication on Aesthetic and Functional Dentistry;
- DSD Hands on step by step on your computer;
- 2D to 3D virtual lab digital workflow;
- Live Patient- DSD photo/video protocol;
- DSD-Wax up; and
- Live Patient Aesthetic Mock up.