1 Day Lecture
Auckland, NEW ZEALAND
THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 9:00 AM Thursday, 6 June, 2019
Registration opens at 8:30 AM
To: 5:00 PM Thursday, 6 June, 2019
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 6.5 HOURS
6.5 CPD HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
- Develop confidence in designing and delivering a conservative aesthetic option for patients
- Understand the materials available and how to use them effectively
- Learn the role occlusion and design play in the success of veneers
- Learn the appropriate conversations to have regarding informed consent
Day One: Lecture
- Assessing a patient for veneers
- Material options: composite or porcelain
- Design and case planning
- Prep design - locating features, depth reduction and margins
- Masking intrinsic stains in teeth
- Provisionals - different techniques
- The wax-up and trial smile and its importance
- Functional checks to ensure veneer success
- Cementation - simplifying a potentially complex procedure
- Pre-restorative orthodontics and the advantages
- Complex veneer cases - mixing
Dr Andrea SheppersonBDS (Otago)
Dr Andrea Shepperson is an internationally recognised clinician, thought leader and educator. One of Australasia’s best known general dentists, she graduated from the University of Otago in 1984....
Late cancellation fee applies. Fees will be fully refundable if registrant cancels 30 days or more prior to the lecture.
50% refund will be given for cancellations between 14 and 30 days prior to the lecture.
No refunds will be given if cancellation is received with less than 14 days' notice.
Please note that your place is NOT confirmed until full payment received and confirmation sent. Please do not book flights or accommodation until confirmation is received.
THIS RATE APPLIES TO: Dentists
PLACES REMAINING: 1
- Full Program
- NZD 569.25
- Including 15% GST
- Early Bird Discount
- Less NZD 56.93