The guide to Ultimate Esthetics in Class IV & Composite Veneers
Auckland, NEW ZEALAND
THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 8:30 AM Saturday, 7 November, 2020
Registration opens at 8:00 AM
To: 5:00 PM Saturday, 7 November, 2020
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 7 HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
The modern management and conservative treatment of dental traumatic injuries is a skill underpinned by the clinician's knowledge and skill at placing well-sealed, biomimetic, invisible resin restorations. The concept of responsible esthetics is echoed in this course through a review of preparation design through to occlusal control for long-lasting performance. The course will progress from restoration of a Class IV using a stratified approach with GC G-Aenial Anterior through to the placement of composite veneers with maverick effects in the afternoon. There will be an opportunity for delegates to learn how to mask a dark tooth during the course of placing a composite veneer.
1) The attendee will learn how to assess how and where to prepare to maximize adhesive longevity and esthetic outcome in both Class IV and composite veneer cases.
2) The attendee will learn the concept behind creating custom shade tabs and the shade button technique
3) The attendee will learn two various methods to block out and neutralize a dark tooth in composite veneer situations
4) The attendee will learn both putty-matrix guided and Mylar-freehand techniques in building esthetic restorations
5) The attendee will work with the various shade recipes provided by GC Essentia and GC G-Aenial Anterior to predictably reflect persons of varying ages.
6) The attendee will learn how and where to incorporate tinting to create maverick effects in the final direct restoration.
7) The attendee will review contouring protocols to achieve primary, secondary and tertiary anatomy before finishing and polishing to perfection.