Auckland, NEW ZEALAND
THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 9:00 AM Saturday, 14 September, 2019
Registration opens at 8:30 AM
To: 12:30 PM Saturday, 14 September, 2019
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 3 HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
Which periodontal and implant maintenance techniques are the best? How do we know which is the best protocol for the prevention and treatment of peri-implantitis? With so many options – is there a way to know which one is right? If you want these questions answers and more, this CPD course is for you!
Periodontal and Implant maintenance protocols – New horizons with Guided Biofilm Therapy
Aimed at the whole dental team to discuss the most modern comfortable and cost effective technique available for periodontal and implant maintenance. The course will reveal answers to the challenges of providing safe and effective maintenance. Participants will discover Guided Biofilm Therapy (GBT) and learn why it integrates with modern concept of prevention and minimally invasive dentistry
- Introduction to the new classifications for periodontal disease
- Effectiveness of Guided Biofilm Therapy compared to conventional methods for preventative therapy , treatment and maintenance
- The clinical application of AIRFLOW and PERIOFLOW
- Latest classifications s for implant health and disease
- How to prevent peri implant complications
- Recommended implant maintenance protocols
- All-in-four implant maintenance protocols
- Non-surgical treatment of peri-implant mucositis and implantitis Includes hands on session with Perio and implant models The aim of the hands on session is to provide a practical overview of the modern biofilm management and provides the opportunity for participants to practice the practical steps of GBT and AIFLOW technology
HANDS-ON SESSION WITH PERIO MODELS
The aim of the hands-on session is to provide a practical overview of modern biofilm management and provides the opportunity for participants to practice Guided Biofilm Therapy on periodontitis models.
Late cancellation fee applies. Fees will be fully refundable if registrant cancels 30 days or more prior to the lecture.
50% refund will be given for cancellations between 14 and 30 days prior to the lecture.
No refunds will be given if cancellation is received with less than 14 days' notice.
Please note that your place is NOT confirmed until full payment received and confirmation sent. Please do not book flights or accommodation until confirmation is received.
PLACES REMAINING: 7
- Full Program
- NZD 224.25
- Including 15% GST
- Early Bird Discount
- Less NZD 22.43