Auckland, NEW ZEALAND
THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 8:30 AM Thursday, 24 November, 2022
Registration opens at 9:00 AM ,3 August 2022
To: 5:00 PM Thursday, 24 November, 2022
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 7 HOURS
7 CPD HOURS
DAY 1 (LECTURE)
- When direct posterior composite resins are predictable and when they are not.
- Modern concepts of caries diagnosis and management: when to intervene and when to monitor and implement a preventative program.
- Biomechanics- The “Peripheral Rim Theory” and the importance of Rainey’s Ridge and Web in preparation design. Minimally invasive cavity preparations. Why preservation of tooth structure is critical to long-term success. Marginal ridge preservation and tunnel preps.
- Preparation design and a protocol to reduce the risk of voids, bond failure and sensitivity.
- Discussion of a direct stratification technique using simplified instrumentation to achieve lifelike resin restorations, which require minimal finishing.
- Immediate Dentin Sealing and Gingival Margin Elevation: new concepts for the 21st
- Preparation designs and instrumentation for partial coverage adhesive restorations
- Horizontal vs. vertical- which approach is best for full crowns and when
- Instrumentation- an armamentarium to optimize your workflow.
- Tissue management and provisionalisation- not just a “temporary”
And much, much more
When dismantling and restoring broken down posterior teeth have you ever considered:
- Should I do this indirect or can I get away with direct?
- Is cuspal coverage necessary?
- What material should I use- composite resin or ceramic?
- Would an indirect onlay be more conservative or should I use a full crown?
These and many other similar questions go through the mind of the busy general practitioner many times every day. This comprehensive, evidence-based class offers clear, easily understandable protocols to simplify the decision making process and compliments this with end-to-end workflows to rapidly restore posterior teeth with direct and indirect composite resin, ceramic onlays and crowns.
Late cancellation fee applies. Fees will be fully refundable if registrant cancels 30 days or more prior to the lecture.
50% refund will be given for cancellations between 14 and 30 days prior to the lecture.
No refunds will be given if cancellation is received with less than 14 days' notice.
Please note that your place is NOT confirmed until full payment received and confirmation sent. Please do not book flights or accommodation until confirmation is received.
THIS RATE APPLIES TO: Dentists
- Full Program
- NZD 684.25
- Including 15% GST
- Early Bird Discount
- Less NZD 230.00