Wellington, NEW ZEALAND
THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 8:30 AM Friday, 28 April, 2023
To: 5:00 PM Friday, 28 April, 2023
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 6 HOURS
6 CPD HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
In practice sales you don’t get the result you deserve... you get the result you create!
Get the best possible return for one of your greatest assets.
Vital information for anyone within their last 5 years of ownership!
- Exit planning how to get your practice ready to sell
- Various exit strategies, including emergency exit, mergers, walk-in-walk-out, the internal sale, the incremental sale, sell and stay on, selling to a corporate
- How to get your practice ready for sale – easy changes that can make your practice more sellable
- Who do you tell – how and when to have conversations with the team
- Effective strategies for transferring patients effectively from seller to buyer
- Valuing Dental Practices – valuation methodologies, where is the value in your dental practice and how can it be quantified?
- Restraint of trade provisions
- Legal agreements
- Understanding what you are selling
- Does your current structure provide for succession?
- Tax implications and strategies for selling
- What to do next post sale - volunteer dentistry, locum, structure working part time, or retire
- How do you get your practice ready to sell?
- Learn which exit strategy option is right for your practice and why
- What to do if you plan to sell your practice in the next year... or in the next 5 years? What course correction can you do to increase its value and what not to do?
- Understanding the different accounting considerations
Mr Simon PalmerBA, BEc
Practice broker Simon Palmer has sold hundreds of dental practices throughout his 20-year career, helping dentists prepare their practices for sale and achieve the best possible results and terms. ...