Hamilton, NEW ZEALAND
THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 8:30 AM Friday, 24 August, 2018
To: 5:00 PM Friday, 24 August, 2018
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 6 HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
This course comprises presentations and a hands-on practical session and is intended to familiarise practitioners with the concepts and techniques of modern root canal preparation and the restoration of endodontically treated teeth.
To update and improve knowledge in providing contemporary endododontic care and the restoration of root filled teeth.
- The importance of endodontic access and a glide path in facilitating endodontic outcomes
- The importance of effective irrigation for cleaning the root canal system
- How proper shaping enhances cleaning and optimum filling
- Introduce shaping using ProTaper Next NiTi instruments and gain practical experience in its use
- How to most predictably return teeth to function
- The importance of a good coronal seal following endodontic treatment and decision making related to core materials, post restorations and crowning