Christchurch, NEW ZEALAND
THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 6:00 PM Thursday, 22 November, 2018
Registration opens at 5:30 PM
To: 8:45 PM Thursday, 22 November, 2018
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 2 HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
The first is the humanistic approach focused on how to consistently get new patients in the door and communicating with them in the most ethical and optimal way so you are always building, not breaking, trust.
The second is the digital approach driven by a quest to provide the best care for our patients. Today, we have access to powerful digital tools that not only provide us with the highest level of accuracy, but also gives us the opportunity to communicate with our patients both visually with the support of digital documentation but also emotionally through visual applications that cultivate transformational treatment.
Part 1: How to get new patients and keep them coming back
Getting new patients in the door
Getting new patients in the door – presented by Alex Mair from Great Dental Websites. This session is focused on how to consistently get new patients in the door. We will discuss:
- What is the first point of contact for most patients?
- How do people find you?
- How you are scaring away patients without knowing it?
- Utilising technology to streamline your intake process
- Simple ways to start getting more patients in the doors
Communicating optimally and ethically to always build trust
Communicating optimally and ethically to always build trust by Andrew Gray from Prime Practice. This presentation will cover effective strategies to ensure you are always building trust and avoiding trust busters. Learn why you need to be instituting a new communication paradigm in your practice, including:
- Why you need to take notice of your communication style with patients
- How you might be breaking trust without knowing it
- Where are the possible trust busters in your communications with patients
- How to improve the outcomes in the new patient exam EVERY TIME
Part 2: 3Shape
Excite your patients with digital technologies
- Intraoral scanning techniques - improve patient experience and communication with digital impressions
- Patient Monitoring - analyse and measure changes to the patient’s dentition and gingiva over time
- Patient Specific Motion - capture the dynamic occlusion of a patient in real time
- Smile design - design and illustrate the potential outcomes of an aesthetic treatment
- Treatment Simulator - use patient scans to show how orthodontic treatment could align a patient smile
3Shape TRIOS® Demonstration
- Intra-oral scanning techniques
- Designing with 3Shape Design Studio
Part 3: Ivoclar Digital
What’s new from Ivoclar Digital
- Introduction to the Next Generation of chairside mill – the PrograMill One
- Overview of Stain and Glaze techniques for aesthetic restorations
Ivoclar Digital Specialists will assist in the presentation and will be available to answer questions.
Free of charge event
Late cancellation fee applies. Fees will be fully refundable if registrant cancels 30 days or more prior to the lecture.
50% refund will be given for cancellations between 14 and 30 days prior to the lecture.
No refunds will be given if cancellation is received with less than 14 days' notice.
Please note that your place is NOT confirmed until full payment received and confirmation sent. Please do not book flights or accommodation until confirmation is received.
THIS RATE APPLIES TO: Dentists
PLACES REMAINING: 4
- Full Program
- NZD 0.00
- Including 0% GST