1-day Lecture & Hands-on
Auckland, NEW ZEALAND
THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
From: 8:30 AM Friday, 15 September, 2017
To: 5:00 PM Friday, 15 September, 2017
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 7 HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
This course is designed to provide you with the theory and basic practical skills to create treatment plans and incorporate ceramic onlays and inlays into your practice.
- Indications for onlays/inlays
- Currently available ceramic systems
- Different manufacturing/fabrication techniques
- Handling and limitations of ceramics
- Diagnostics and preparation guidelines
- Shade-taking and aesthetics
- Bonding to tooth structure
- Try-in, cementation and finishing
Who should attend
Dentists seeking to increase their knowledge and skill in the area of onlays, inlays and the latest ceramics.
What to bring
Participants are required to bring their loupes to the workshop.