BPS Technical and Clinical Training
Auckland, NEW ZEALAND
THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 9:00 AM Thursday, 15 June, 2023
Registration opens at 8:30 AM
To: 5:00 PM Saturday, 17 June, 2023
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 21 HOURS
21 CPD HOURS
Using sound prosthetic principals,precision equipment and coordinated high quality materials and components,the BIo-Functional Prosthetic System,BPS,has a proven record for the successful treatment of complete, partially edentulous and immediate patients around the globe for more than 30 years.Continual development has kept BPS at the forefront of prosthetic dentistry for the benefits of patients,technicians and practitioners.
The efficiencies and benefits of CAD CAM technology is fast gaining traction in the treatment of patients missing some or all of their natural teeth.
Now,more than ever before, a thorough understanding of the BPS principles and techniques will provide the confidence and guidance to use a digital platform to manufacture the end result of your time,expertise,clinical decisions and anatomical records to produce not only a aesthetically pleasing,but more importantly a functional prosthetic restoration
All attendees receive a FREE Ivoclar Technical Starter Kit valued at over $2528 ex GST
2 Day Technical-Lectures, Hands-on
1 Day Clinical-Lecture, Observation and Explanation
- Lecture-Biofunctional Principals
- Model Analysis
- Oral Template design and construction, including Gnathometer M
- Biofunctional Setup, focusing on Lingualised occlusion using "DCL Ortholingual"Posterior Teeth
- Stratos 100 Articulator,
- Average Value Positioning guide/2D setup template
- Ivobase Precision Injection Techniques
- Lecture-Clinical Techniques/Materials of the Biofunctional Prosthetic System
- Preliminary Impressions-Accudent Syringe/Tray Gels
- Centric Tray- Preliminary VD/CR Determination and recording
- Oral Template-Closed mouth Technique Secondary Impressions-Virtual VPS System
- Gnathometer M-Final Recording VD/CR
- UTS Facebow/UTS CAD
Grinding Burs-Teeth and Base/Occlusal Adjustment
Eye Loupes- if necessary
Late cancellation fee applies. Fees will be fully refundable if registrant cancels 30 days or more prior to the lecture.
50% refund will be given for cancellations between 14 and 30 days prior to the lecture.
No refunds will be given if cancellation is received with less than 14 days' notice.
Please note that your place is NOT confirmed until full payment received and confirmation sent. Please do not book flights or accommodation until confirmation is received.
THIS RATE APPLIES TO: Dentists, Dental Prosthetists, Clinical Dental Technicians, Denturists, Dental Technicians
PLACES REMAINING: 2
- Full Program
- NZD 3444.25
- Including 15% GST