THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 9:00 AM Saturday, 27 May, 2017
To: 2:30 PM Saturday, 27 May, 2017
TOTAL CPD FOR THIS EVENT: 4.5 HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
Save 10% on any of our SWISS DENTAL ACADEMY courses when you register by 17 February 2017!
Lecture + Workshop: 9am - 2:30pm 4.5 CPD Hours - $550 - EARLY BIRD: $495
This workshop is aimed at dentists and hygienists to discuss recent advances in periodontal therapy which have influenced our management of Periodontitis and Prei-implant diseases. Clinical tips and protocols will be discussed which can improve healing and patient outcomes.
- Clinical treatment protocols – non-surgical and surgical
- Antiseptics – which one to use?
- Antibiotics – when to prescribe?
- Modern advances with insights on ultrasonic and air-polishing technologies for biofilm removal
- Applying the above principles to implants
- How to best care for implants for your patients
- Prevention and treatment of peri-implant diseases
- There will also be a workshop which will give participants an opportunity to trial ultrasonic and airpolishing devices on simulation models.
- Clinical indications for the safe and efficient removal of biofilm using air-abrasion, both for supra- and subgingival uses.
- How to increase patient comfort and clinical efficiency using the new air-abrasion powders.