THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
From: 6:30 PM Tuesday, 24 April, 2018
Registration opens at 6:00 PM
To: 8:15 PM Tuesday, 24 April, 2018
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
This evening presentation will take you through the entire digital workflow from intra-oral scanning, design, manufacturing with the PrograMill One right through to finishing a restoration.
There will be a demonstration on intra-oral scanning with the 3Shape TRIOS, creating restorations with the Design Studio software and milling with the PrograMill One. You will then have an understanding of the Ivoclar Digital Chairside workflow, and the steps required to finish an aesthetic IPS e.max® restoration.
- Patient registration, restoration and material selection
- Intra-oral scanning techniques
- Designing with 3Shape Design Studio
- Introduction to the Next Generation of chairside mill – the PrograMill One
- Overview of Stain and Glaze techniques for aesthetic restorations
Who should attend
Dentists interested in chairside milling and material options in combination with the latest in intra-oral scanning and design from 3Shape utilising the TRIOS 3.
Ivoclar Digital Specialists will assist in the presentation and will be available to answer questions.