Anterior and Posterior Hands on Composite Workshop
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
From: 8:30 AM Friday, 25 September, 2020
Registration opens at 8:00 AM
To: 4:30 PM Saturday, 26 September, 2020
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 12 HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
Refine your composite skills in small group hands on workshops run by Dr Bharat Agrawal and Dr Yo-Han Choi. Practical skills you can immediately apply in clinical practice to elevate your composite resin dentistry with an emphasis on predictable and repeatable techniques that integrate seamlessly within the busy modern practice. All participants will receive an Essentia Unitip starter kit to take back to the practice.
Learn to utilise composite resin with confidence and artistic flare to create restorations that are functional and aesthetic. With a strong emphasis on minimally invasive protocols and simplified stratification techniques, this workshop will help the modern practitioner develop the skills necessary to place beautiful anterior and posterior composite restorations.
- 2 Day hands on programme
- Ethical Aesthetics - Additive Composite Dentistry
- Anterior Aesthetic Considerations
- Shape & Shade Fundamentals
- Simplified Layering techniques - Life-like restorations using 2 shades
- Class IV, Peg Lateral and injection moulding hands on exercises
- Isolation Fundamentals - Anterior/Posterior
- Matrix Selection
- Multiple Posterior Class 2 direct sequencing including Cusp Cap Hands on exercises
- Use of posterior and anterior tints to create life-like effects and character
- Polishing and Finishing Techniques
- All participants will leave with a techniques manual to reference back in practice.