The world's leading dental communications program.
THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 8:00 AM Wednesday, 16 May, 2018
Registration opens at 7:30 AM
To: 4:00 PM Thursday, 17 May, 2018
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 14 HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
Get your patients to ask you for the treatment you know they need
Learn how to present treatment options and get your patients to make informed decisions while building trust and long lasting relationships.
Primespeak Seminar’s success has been due to its ability to support participants to:
- remove any perception of sales pressure;
- increase patient ownership of their dental conditions;
- bridge the gap between what a patient thinks they need and what you think they need;
- take the stress out of communicating with patients;
- NEVER be rejected;
- ALWAYS maintain trust and rapport with patients.
You are not required to bring along any materials or prepare anything for this course.
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points. Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
*Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.