This event has concluded
From: 7:00 PM
Thursday, 6 May, 2021
To: 4:00 PM
Saturday, 8 May, 2021
TOTAL CPD FOR THIS EVENT: 10 HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
Gain a thorough understanding of indirect posterior partial coverage restorations, including planning, CAD/CAM, tooth preparation, and cementation of ceramic and metal restorations.
- An introduction to indirect posterior partial coverage restorations.
- Tooth preparation and temporisation for ceramic and metal restorations.
- Assessment, try-in and cementation of ceramic and metal restorations.
- Finishing and polishing of ceramic and metal restorations.
- Use of CAD/CAM for posterior partial coverage restorations.
- Understand the differences involved in the cementation of ceramic and metal restorations
- Understand the use of CAD/CAM for posterior partial coverage restorations
- Assess, prepare and finish posterior ceramic and metal restorations
- Practice cementation techniques for posterior partial coverage restorations.
This course will be held over three sessions. Two lectures will be held via webinars on 6 and 7 May. The hands-on workshop component will be held on 8 May. Please see the schedule tab for the overview.
Speakers at this event...
Venue for Event...
723 Swanston Street
Carlton VIC 3010
AUSTRALIA Phone: (03) 9035-8402
10 Yarra Street
South Yarra VIC 3141
AUSTRALIA Phone: +61388254600