THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
From: 8:30 AM Friday, 2 November, 2018
Registration opens at 8:00 AM
To: 5:00 PM Friday, 2 November, 2018
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 7 HOURS
7 CPD HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
This course is designed to provide you with the theory and basic practical skills to treatment plan and incorporate ceramic and metal onlays and inlays into your practice.
- Indications for onlays/inlays
- Currently available ceramic systems
- Different manufacturing/fabrication techniques
- Handling and limitations of ceramics
- Diagnostics and preparation guidelines
- Instruments, burs, and impression materials
- Shade taking and aesthetics
- Bonding to tooth structure
- Try-in, cementation and finishing
- Possible complications
Who should attend
Dentists seeking to increase their knowledge and skill in the area of onlays, inlays and the latest ceramic materials.
What to bring
Loupes and headlights are recommended for the workshop.
A late cancellation fee applies. Fees will be fully refundable if registrant cancels 30 days or more prior to the lecture.
50% refund will be given for cancellations between 14 and 30 days prior to the lecture.
No refunds will be given if cancellation is received with less than 14 days' notice.
Please note that your place is NOT confirmed until full payment received and confirmation sent. Please do not book flights or accommodation until confirmation is received.
THIS RATE APPLIES TO: Dentists
- Full Program
- AUD 874.50
- Including 10% GST
- Early Bird Discount
- Less AUD 87.45