Your masterclass in free-hand composite veneers
THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 9:00 AM Friday, 22 September, 2023
Registration opens at 8:30 AM
To: 5:00 PM Friday, 22 September, 2023
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 6.5 HOURS
6.5 CPD HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
The purpose of this course is to understand the “why’s” and “how’s” of delivering optimally aesthetic, direct composite veneers using the free-hand technique.
A large focus of the lecture will be actual case studies, that will guide you step-by-step.
By the end of the programme, you will be more proficient in the handling of composite resin veneers, to achieve great aesthetics.
• Why’s and how’s of fabricating aesthetic composite veneers
• Smile design
• Selecting composite shades
• Masking discolouration
• Achieving natural tooth forms
• Techniques of creating tertiary anatomy
• Choosing the correct hand instruments to use
• Finishing and polishing composites
• Fabrication of poly vinyl siloxane key/matrix
• Tooth preparation
• Shade selection
• Anatomical shaping of composite resin
• Polishing and finishing to achieve a high lustre
Late cancellation fee applies. Fees will be fully refundable if registrant cancels 30 days or more prior to the lecture.
50% refund will be given for cancellations between 14 and 30 days prior to the lecture.
No refunds will be given if cancellation is received with less than 14 days' notice.
Please note that your place is NOT confirmed until full payment received and confirmation sent. Please do not book flights or accommodation until confirmation is received.
THIS RATE APPLIES TO: Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Therapists, Oral Health Therapists, Students
PLACES REMAINING: 6
- Full Program
- AUD 1094.50
- Including 10% GST