Providing the fundamentals to maintain a loyal patient base, forever!!
THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 8:00 AM Thursday, 20 July, 2017
To: 4:00 PM Thursday, 20 July, 2017
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 7 HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
With ever-increasing competition in the dental market, there has never been a stronger need for practices to hold on to their patients.
This 1-day team workshop will provide the fundamentals to maintain a loyal patient base, forever!!
- The psychological drivers of loyalty and how to keep patients for life
- The importance of aligning the team and creating consistent messages for the whole patient experience
- The power of service recovery in case things do go wrong
- A solid internal referral system the whole team can use to optimise referrals
- A simple and powerful tool to empower the team to manage their day to day schedule for maximum team and patient engagement
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points. Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
*Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.
Keeping Patients for Life - Perth
THIS RATE APPLIES TO: Dentists, Others
- Full Program
- AUD 715.00
- Including 10% GST
- Early Bird Discount
- Less AUD 71.50