Hands-on: #how2series: Class IV made easy and Injection Moulding Technique
THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 5:00 PM Thursday, 28 July, 2022
Registration opens at 9:00 AM ,28 June 2022
To: 8:00 PM Thursday, 28 July, 2022
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 2 HOURS
2 CPD HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
Class IV made easy
The use of composite restorative materials has been an inevitable part of everyday practice. Most commonly, patients demand a fast, good and an inexpensive restoration. Techniques have been developed which enable the dentists to accomplish the art of creating accurate and visually pleasing restorations with the use of composites. These materials can help you attain superior aesthetics and long-lasting restorations.
In this workshop, you will learn:
• How to do a class IV cavity restoration in simple and achievable steps
• Hints and tips on how to do layering in an efficient workflow
• To maximize the potential of your composite material and see natural tooth aesthetics can be created easily in a shorter time.
• Easy to follow finishing and polishing techniques
Injection Moulding Technique
The Injection Moulding Technique allows the clinician to transfer anatomical details from a wax-up to the mouth. The use of a clear silicone material as a stent enables the accurate replication of the template from the wax-up producing beautiful aesthetic results with ease. With the use of an injectable composite, creating smile transformation is possible without carrying out extensive dental procedures to achieve ceramic-like restorations. The conservative solution of using direct restorative techniques makes creating superior aesthetics and long-lasting restorations achievable.
In this workshop you will:
• Learn how to do the injection moulding technique
• Learn some clinical tips and tricks to achieve excellent results
• Learn simple finishing and polishing