1-day Lecture & Hands-on
THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 8:30 AM Thursday, 5 March, 2020
Registration opens at 8:00 AM
To: 5:30 PM Thursday, 5 March, 2020
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 7.5 HOURS
7.5 CPD HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
This course is a Basic 1 day course is designed for beginners new to the Digital Denture work flows and introduces the participants to 3shape and Ivoclar Vivadent Digital Denture processes. Training begins with a short overview of the clinical procedures, from the Clinic to CAD/CAM to the patient.
Based on 3Shape software and combined with Ivoclar Digital materials and PrograMill milling equipment; Ivoclar Vivadent has been at the forefront of developing an aesthetic, accurate and systematic approach to Digital Dentures, building upon their proven Bio-functional Prosthetic System (BPS) concept.
- This course will provide a brief explanation for each type of entry into the digital workflow: Primary impression, Impression in wax rims, Impression in dentures, Complete upper/lower opposing natural dentition, Trios impression scans for immediate dentures.
- A demonstration of each type of digital workflow: Accudent impressons, Centric Tray, Scanning primary impressions & Centric tray. Participant to scan each work flow.
- Virtual design with the 3shape system for the 3D bite plate, then create the CAD output.
Design Digital Dentures
- Scanning secondary impressions & virtual design with the 3Shape system of the digital denture Monoblock try-in
- Create the CAD output
- Prepare the monoblock in the work preparation and create an STL file under injection moulding for printing
- Send files to printer
- Modify the order form from monoblock into milled base for artificial teeth, or for milled base for glued in teeth
- Scan and re-use design explained
- Re-design or auto re-design to create final denture
- Create the CAM output
Demonstration finishing milled denture
Who should attend:
All wanting to improve their denture making and move into the Digital Denture workflows. Suitable for Dentists, Prosthetists, Clinical and dental technicians.
Late cancellation fee applies. Fees will be fully refundable if registrant cancels 30 days or more prior to the lecture.
50% refund will be given for cancellations between 14 and 30 days prior to the lecture.
No refunds will be given if cancellation is received with less than 14 days' notice.
Please note that your place is NOT confirmed until full payment received and confirmation sent. Please do not book flights or accommodation until confirmation is received.
THIS RATE APPLIES TO: Dental Prosthetists, Clinical Dental Technicians, Denturists
PLACES REMAINING: 2
- Full Program
- AUD 544.50
- Including 10% GST
- Early Bird Discount
- Less AUD 54.45