THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 9:30 AM Monday, 2 October, 2017
To: 4:00 PM Monday, 2 October, 2017
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 5.5 HOURS
5.5 CPD HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
Today CAD/CAM is the fastest growing area in Dentistry. It is essential to understand Digital technologies as well as the latest choices of materials available.
This 1 day Lecture and Demonstration will cover the latest digital solutions for the laboratory including an insight on the new Ivoclar Digital milling machines, plus a comprehensive hands-on workshop covering the latest material options for Cad/Cam dentistry.
The overall success and aesthetic result does depend very much on profound skills related to mechanical and optical characteristics of available CAD/CAM materials and suitable fabrication and characterization techniques, which will be addressed in the presentation.
- Mechanical & optical characteristics of materials
- Selection of material correlated to case situation
- Favored finishing techniques associated to aesthetics, function and time
- Minimal layering techniques
- The latest in pre-sinter staining techniques
- Staining techniques using the latest stain and glaze materials
- Pre-sinter staining
- Partially layer, stain and glaze
- Surface texture and polishing
- Aesthetic tips and tricks