THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
From: 8:30 AM Wednesday, 27 September, 2017
To: 5:00 PM Wednesday, 27 September, 2017
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 6.5 HOURS
6.5 CPD HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
Today CAD/CAM is the fastest growing area in Dentistry. It is essential to understand Digital technologies as well as the latest choices of materials available.
This 1 day course will cover the latest digital solutions for the laboratory including an insight on the new Ivoclar Digital milling machines, plus a comprehensive hands-on workshop covering the latest material options for Cad/Cam dentistry.
The overall success and aesthetic result does depend very much on profound skills related to mechanical and optical characteristics of available CAD/CAM materials and suitable fabrication and characterization techniques, which will be addressed in the presentation.
- Mechanical & optical characteristics of materials
- Selection of material correlated to case situation
- Favoured finishing techniques associated to aesthetics, function and time
- Minimal layering techniques
- The latest in pre-sinter staining techniques
- Staining techniques using the latest stain and glaze materials
- Stain and glaze an anterior and posterior crown with the new Multi layered zirconia (IPS e.max ZirCAD MT Multi)
- Pre-sinter staining of a posterior Zirconia Bridge
- Partially layer, stain and glaze an anterior restoration
- Surface texture and polishing
- Aesthetic tips and tricks
What to bring
Participants are required to bring their working instruments (ceramic brushes), rotary grinding instruments and loupes if required to the workshop.