Step by Step from Surgery to Prosthetics
THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 9:00 AM Friday, 23 June, 2023
Registration opens at 9:00 AM ,9 May 2023
To: 5:00 PM Saturday, 24 June, 2023
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 13 HOURS
13 CPD HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
Edentulous patients or those with failing dentition, have multiple choices for rehabilitation
of function and aesthetics along with restoring their self confidence, but working on these
cases can be complicated and confusing.
Learn from the experts on how to navigate restorative solutions.
A Hands-On workshop
Edentulous patients or those with failing dentition, have multiple choices for rehabilitation of function and aesthetics along with restoring their self-confidence.
This course presents a comprehensive approach of the surgical and prosthetic considerations for immediate loading of “All-on-4® Treatment Protocol” and fixed hybrid prosthesis; illustrating a step by step approach utilizing industry standard immediate loading protocols, case management from patient interview to case closure, from surgical phase to prosthetic rehabilitation and post-delivery long-term care. We will cover a detailed step by step video presentation coupled with a hands-on portion for Surgery and immediate prosthetic rehabilitation incorporating new technologies for bone cell protection.
In addition, Dr. Aldo Leopardi, a world-renowned prosthodontist will present: “Back to the Future”: a retrospective look at dental implant clinical complications and successes, with a view toward the future. Implant dentistry has been on an incredible journey since Dr. PI Branemark's root form dental implant protocols were introduced in North America in the mid 1980's. We now have over 38 years of experience with this treatment modality. The purpose of this presentation is to review long-term treatment outcomes; the good, the bad and not so great! Such knowledge is the gateway to establish the now and evaluate current trends and future possibilities.
- Learn and understand patient Interview techniques, treatment planning & work up procedures for patients in the need of a fixed hybrid full-arch prosthesis.
- Understand surgical and prosthetic considerations and procedures including implant & abutment selections and implant site preparation protocols for the successful planning and execution of an immediately loaded fixed hybrid prosthesis through a hand-on experience.
- Become proficient with Direct (Chair-side) denture conversion and delivery of an immediate load transitional restoration through a hands-on exercise.
- Understand the steps in definitive prosthesis fabrication along with maintenance protocols for patients with a fixed hybrid prosthesis.
- Understand detailed concepts for prosthetic rehabilitation of edentulous patients and detailed sequences to achieve maximum aesthetics and function.