THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 9:00 AM Thursday, 16 November, 2017
Registration opens at 8:30 AM
To: 5:00 PM Thursday, 16 November, 2017
TOTAL CPD FOR THIS EVENT: 6 HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
- Highlight important local and systemic determinants that influence the success of the regenerative therapy.
- Discuss the rationale and scientific evidence supporting hard and soft tissue regenerative clinical protocols.
- Discuss and practice the selection of appropriate flap design and suturing techniques that favor optimal soft and hard tissue healing.
- Discuss the indications and limitations of alveolar ridge preservation, immediate implant placement and alveolar ridge reconstruction for staged implant placement protocols.
- Review and practice mucogingival treatment strategies, associated surgical techniques and materials available to improve the width of keratinized tissue at implant sites and around natural teeth.