From: 8:30 AM Saturday, 4 April, 2020
Registration opens at 8:00 AM
To: 4:30 PM Saturday, 4 April, 2020
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 6 HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
FULL UPDATE on All the Changes to Infection Control Guidelines in 2020
Learn firsthand from Australia’s leading authority on infection prevention and control in dentistry about recent changes in infection control that have come in over the past 12 months, including the new guidelines from NHMRC (May 2019), Hand Hygiene Australia (Sept 2019) and the CDNA (Dec 2018) as well as recent changes in Australian Standards and TGA regulations that are relevant to infection control. The course will provide a summary of how those changes interlink with one another and with the 4th edition of the ADA Guidelines (2020).
The course will cover practical implementation of the new requirements and what it means for everyday dental practice. Hear about the why and the how and keep up-to-date with the changes that are happening. Bring along your questions in writing or in person for one of the Q&A sessions that will be held during the day.
This one day course will cover changes in regulations and guidelines from 2018 to 2020 including:
- Risk-based precautions.
- Hand hygiene and hand care practices.
- Addressing common errors in personal protective equipment.
- Biofilm reduction strategies.
- Efficiency-based measures to improve workflow in instrument reprocessing and patient changeover.
- Correct operation of mechanical cleaners and steam sterilisers.
- Wrapping and batch control identification.
- Requirements for record keeping for instrument reprocessing.
- Correct use of chemical and biological indicators.
THIS RATE APPLIES TO: Dentists
PLACES REMAINING: 39
- Full Program
- AUD 660.00
- Including 10% GST
- Early Bird Discount
- Less AUD 66.00