From: 8:30 AM Saturday, 4 April, 2020
Registration opens at 8:00 AM
To: 4:30 PM Saturday, 4 April, 2020
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 6 HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
FULLY UPDATED! for NEW ADA Guidelines for Infection Control 2020
Learn firsthand from Australia’s leading authority on infection control in dentistry about all the recent changes in infection control that have come in over the past 12 months and gain insight into what is coming in the near future. This one day course will cover the new guidelines from ADA, NHMRC, Hand Hygiene Australia and the CDNA as well as recent changes in Australian Standards and TGA regulations. Bring along your questions and have them answered in one of the Q&A sessions held during the day. The course will cover practical implementation of the new requirements and what it means for everyday dental practice. Hear about the why and the how. Don’t hear about it second hand, instead get it straight from the source!
- Changes in regulations and guidelines including the NEW 2020 ADA Guidelines for Infection Control.
- Risk-based precautions.
- Hand hygiene and handcare practices.
- Addressing common errors in personal protective equipment.
- Biofilm reduction strategies.
- Efficiency-based measures to improve workflow in instrument reprocessing and patient changeover.
- Correct operation of mechanical cleaner and steam sterilizers.
- Wrapping and batch control identification.
- Requirement for record keeping.
- Correct use of chemical and biological indicators.
THIS RATE APPLIES TO: Dentists
- Full Program
- AUD 660.00
- Including 10% GST
- Early Bird Discount
- Less AUD 66.00
- Before Feb 20, 2020