Napier, NEW ZEALAND
THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 9:00 AM Tuesday, 24 May, 2022
Registration opens at 8:30 AM
To: 4:30 PM Tuesday, 24 May, 2022
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 7 HOURS
7 CPD HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
As patients present with aesthetic, functional or more complex restorative needs, the demand increases for us to become dental detectives in our diagnosis, and inter-disciplinary in our planning as we meet patient demands for short or long term solutions. Ranging from simple restorative needs to full mouth reconstruction, we need an understanding of aesthetics, periodontology, occlusion and dental materials. Join Dr Andrea Shepperson as she embraces a practical presentation exploring the science and clinical practice of risk assessment and interdisciplinary care.
- Dentistry's red flags; classifying patients as low risk and high risk.
- Differentiating wear: how to recognise different patterns of wear.
- Minimum baseline records to diagnose and assess cases. How is digital helping us?
- Tools to assist with digital planning for greater predictability.
- Restorative solutions for reconstruction: which material to use and why.
- The versatility of composite resin. What does the data say about long term performance.
- An introduction to functional occlusion.