Christchurch, NEW ZEALAND
THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 8:30 AM Saturday, 31 October, 2020
Registration opens at 8:00 AM
To: 5:00 PM Saturday, 31 October, 2020
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 7.5 HOURS
7.5 CPD HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
Training begins with a short overview of the clinical procedures, from the Clinic to CAD/CAM to the patient.
It will provide a brief explanation for each type of entry into the digital workflow: Primary impression, Impression in wax rims, Impression in dentures, Complete upper/lower opposing natural dentition, Trios impression scans for immediate dentures.
Scanning Hands-on workshop
A demonstration of each type of digital workflow: Accudent impressons, Centric Tray, Scanning primary impressions & Centric tray. Participant to scan each work flow.
Custom Tray design
Virtual design with the 3shape system for the 3D bite plate, then create the CAD output.
- Review the process of how dentures are made using CAD/CAM technology.
- Learn how to digitalise clinical records, treatment plan and digitally design removable dentures and special trays.
- Review of manufacturing processes: 3D printing and milling.
- Review a systematic approach for denture fabrication using the digital platform using step by step checklist.
- Fabrication of the prosthesis will be included.
- Overlook patient case presentation.
Design Digital Dentures
- Scanning secondary impressions & virtual design with the 3Shape system of the digital denture Monoblock try-in.
- Create the CAD output.
- Prepare the monoblock in the work preparation and create an STL file under injection moulding for printing.
- Send files to printer.
>> Printing Demonstration
Convert Try-in to Final Denture
- Modify the order form from monoblock into milled base for artificial teeth, or for milled base for glued in teeth.
- Scan and re-use design explained.
- Re-design or auto re-design to create final denture.
- Create the CAM output.
>> Milling demonstration
>> Demonstration finishing milled denture
>> Demonstration investing Try-in with SR Ivobase
Late cancellation fee applies. Fees will be fully refundable if registrant cancels 30 days or more prior to the lecture.
50% refund will be given for cancellations between 14 and 30 days prior to the lecture.
No refunds will be given if cancellation is received with less than 14 days' notice.
Please note that your place is NOT confirmed until full payment received and confirmation sent. Please do not book flights or accommodation until confirmation is received.
THIS RATE APPLIES TO: Dentists, Dental Prosthetists, Clinical Dental Technicians, Denturists, Others
PLACES REMAINING: 1
- Full Program
- NZD 1258.68
- Including 15% GST
- Early Bird Discount
- Less NZD 114.43