Digital Dentistry - The New Challenge
Christchurch, NEW ZEALAND
THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 5:30 PM Tuesday, 17 October, 2017
Registration opens at 5:15 PM
To: 7:30 PM Tuesday, 17 October, 2017
TOTAL CPD FOR THIS EVENT: 2 HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
Learn about the complete workflow and benefits of the digital dentistry experience and observe real-time
fabrication of dental prostheses, from intra-oral scanning through to glazing of the final restorations.
Discussion of the basic requirements that a dentist needs to understand, so they can confidently set up an
efficient digital workflow for their practice.
- What should I look for in a scanner?
- Which scanner should I choose?
- Why is it important to consider a scanner in my practice?
- The cost of ownership
- Cost and Benefits of Digital vs. Physical impression
- Surface texture and polishing
- Aesthetic tips and tricks
Discussion and demonstration on the production aspects after
the lab receives the scanned file.
- Designing of restorations
- Digital diagnostic wax-up and 3D communication via mobile device
- 3D Printing Technology
- Material Selections: from zirconium oxide to lithium disilicate
- Monolithic and Layered restorations
At the end of the presentation, you will be more confident in making the right decision for your practice
and understand the complete workflow from start to finish.