1-day Lecture only
From: 9:00 AM Thursday, 3 September, 2020
Registration opens at 8:30 AM
To: 5:00 PM Thursday, 3 September, 2020
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 6.5 HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
- Develop confidence in designing and delivering a conservative aesthetic option for patients
- Understand the materials available and how to use them effectively
- Learn the role occlusion and design play in the success of veneers
- Learn the appropriate conversations to have regarding informed consent
Day One: Lecture
- Assessing a patient for veneers
- Material options: composite or porcelain
- Design and case planning
- Prep design - locating features, depth reduction and margins
- Masking intrinsic stains in teeth
- Provisionals - different techniques
- The wax-up and trial smile and its importance
- Functional checks to ensure veneer success
- Cementation - simplifying a potentially complex procedure
- Pre-restorative orthodontics and the advantages
- Complex veneer cases - mixing different restorative designs with veneers
Late cancellation fee applies. Fees will be fully refundable if registrant cancels 30 days or more prior to the lecture.
50% refund will be given for cancellations between 14 and 30 days prior to the lecture.
No refunds will be given if cancellation is received with less than 14 days' notice.
Please note that your place is NOT confirmed until full payment received and confirmation sent. Please do not book flights or accommodation until confirmation is received.