THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 9:00 AM Friday, 23 August, 2019
Registration opens at 8:30 AM
To: 5:00 PM Friday, 23 August, 2019
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 7 HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
This is a comprehensive program for Dental assistants working with implant placement.
Preparation, surgery set up and maintenance of equipment are key roles for your surgical team. This session engages attendees through presentations and hands on instruction. We create a strong practice sharing environment as each surgery is set up uniquely and staff need to proactively meet the challenge of space and best practice.
• Understand full Straumann Dental Implant System and Workflow
• Understand PreOperative procedures, set up and purchasing requirements
• Gain a full Operative Overview with particular focus on assisting techniques for surgery
• Look at post operative procedures including record keeping
• Understand Infection Control required for Implant Treatment
Practice Based Dental Assistant
All cancellation requests need to be submitted in writing more than 30 days prior to the event to be considered. No refunds will be offered to cancellations with less than 30 days notice before to event date. No refunds will be offered for no shows.
PLACES REMAINING: 6
- Full Program
- AUD 250.00
- Including 10% GST