1-day Lecture & Demonstration
THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 8:30 AM Monday, 13 August, 2018
To: 4:30 PM Monday, 13 August, 2018
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
Nowadays clinicians have at their disposal high-performance materials that can help them when approaching aesthetic and functional treatments using minimally invasive prosthetic techniques.
Continued advances in adhesive dentistry allow predictable bonding of tooth-supporting restorations using conservative preparation: this procedure can be applied to a large number of different clinical situations, from the single tooth to complex cases of prosthetic adhesive rehabilitation, especially in case of functional and aesthetic situations.
This course will consider both prep and no-prep techniques for a perfect result in anterior and posterior areas.
The different types of ceramic materials will be analysed in depth and indications will be given on how to choose the ideal ingot and the correct protocol for cementation, especially in case of thin veneers.
Indications and limitations of prep, minimal prep and no-prep techniques will be clearly illustrated in order to guide the clinicians both for simple situations and complex rehabilitations, however using always minimally invasive procedures.
- Aesthetic analysis – a systematic approach to a complete aesthetic analysis
- Facial analysis
- Dento-labial analysis
- Phonetic analysis
- Dental analysis – key factors for the treatment plan and for anterior restorations: how to detect and overcome possible obstacles for the achievement of optimal aesthetics
- Gingival analysis
- Functional analysis – a systematic approach to the complete functional analysis
- Aesthetic checklist & laboratory chart
- GETapp (Guided Esthetic Treatment iPad application)
- Direct and indirect mock-up
- Basic principles of tooth preparation
- Minimally invasive tooth preparation (MIPP)
- Buccal and full veneers – a systematic clinical procedure
- MIPP impressions
- MIPP provisionals – simple management of provisional restorations with veneers
- Ceramic materials – basics of ceramic materials and their modern classification
- MIPP cementation
Late cancellation fee applies. Fees will be fully refundable if registrant cancels 30 days or more prior to the lecture.
50% refund will be given for cancellations between 14 and 30 days prior to the lecture.
No refunds will be given if cancellation is received with less than 14 days' notice.
Please note that your place is NOT confirmed until full payment received and confirmation sent. Please do not book flights or accommodation until confirmation is received.
PLACES REMAINING: 4
- Full Program
- AUD 434.50
- Including 10% GST
- Early Bird Discount
- Less AUD 43.45