THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 10:00 AM Wednesday, 16 June, 2021
To: 4:00 PM Thursday, 17 June, 2021
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 10 HOURS
10 CPD HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
With this prosthetically driven workflow, you will perform implant planning for single implant cases, multiple implant cases and for edentulous cases in both jaws. Surgical guides will be designed through hands-on exercises.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Import intraoral scans and CBCT data;
- Adjust and adapt CBCT data and align it to the intraoral scan;
- Create a Panoramic curve and define the position of the Mandibular nerve;
- Follow the Dual C.T. scan protocol using radiopaque markers;
- Select, place and adjust implant position;
- Design and produce surgical guides;
- Test your designs with hands on drilling practice;
- Design and produce immediate temporization;
- Generate surgical reports and drilling protocols;
- Generate an STL file for printing;
Target group: Customers with a low to moderate experience with Implant Studio.
Number of participants: Maximum number of participants is 6.
Course price: $770 AUD (Excluding GST)
Time: 2 days, 10:00 – 16:00
Certificate: a CPD approved certificate will be issued upon completion of the training.
Location: 3Shape Australia,
Building 1, North Entry, Level 3, Suite E3B,
75 O'Riordan Street, Alexandria, 2015 NSW