THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 4:30 PM Thursday, 20 August, 2020 ()
To: 6:00 PM Thursday, 20 August, 2020 ()
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 1.5 HOURS
1.5 CPD HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
Race Evo: the next step in the Race legacy
- Understand the anatomical challenges of root canal treatment
- Learn the possibilities and limitations of current NiTi rotary instruments
- Get an introduction to the Race Evo sequence
- Clinical protocol for non-surgical treatment cases
- Understand the basic properties of the tricalcium silicate materials
- Learn the application of tricalcium silicate in a wide variety of endodontic procedures
- Presentation of clinical cases and research
- Presentation of a clinical video of a calcified MB2
Who should attend:
- Dentists, Endodontists, auxiliary staff
What to bring:
- Laptop/computer or mobile device with internet access. Pen and paper to take notes
After registration, a link to access this webinar will be provided to the registered participants approximately 1 day before the webinar.
Note: Start Time of Webinar is 4:30pm AEST (please check you local time zone).
Late cancellation fee applies. Fees will be fully refundable if registrant cancels 30 days or more prior to the lecture.
50% refund will be given for cancellations between 14 and 30 days prior to the lecture.
No refunds will be given if cancellation is received with less than 14 days' notice.
Please note that your place is NOT confirmed until full payment received and confirmation sent. Please do not book flights or accommodation until confirmation is received.
THIS RATE APPLIES TO: Dentists, Students
PLACES REMAINING: 28
- Full Program
- AUD 0.00
- Including 0% GST