Full Day Lecture and Hands-on
THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 9:00 AM Monday, 7 September, 2015
To: 5:00 PM Monday, 7 September, 2015
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 6 HOURS
Strictly limited to 18 participants
Socket and ridge preservation is the best form of hard tissue augmentation to ensure available bone in future implant sites. If the scientific knowledge of how extraction sockets heal is properly applied to our daily work, patients and dentists will benefit in several ways from this: reduced patient morbidity from surgical interventions, simplified operational procedures, and stable soft and hard tissues around implants. During this hands-on workshop the following questions will be answered and step-by-step training provided for:
- How to extract a tooth atraumatically?
- When to place immediate implants and when to refrain from it?
- Socket curettage yes or no?
- How to disinfect the socket?
- Should a membrane be used or a graft only
- How to close the socket