THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 8:30 AM Wednesday, 17 July, 2019
Registration opens at 8:00 AM
To: 5:30 PM Wednesday, 17 July, 2019
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 9 HOURS
9 CPD HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
Training begins with a short overview of the clinical procedures, from the Clinic to CAD CAM to the patient.
Give a brief explanation for each type of entry into the digital workflow: Primary impression, Impression in wax rims, Impression in dentures, Complete upper/lower opposing natural dentition, Trios impression scans for immediate dentures.
Scanning Hands on workshop
Give a brief explanation for each type of digital workflow:
Accudent impressons, Centric Tray, Scanning primary impressions & Centric tray. Participant to scan each work flow.
Custom Tray design
Virtual design with the 3shape system for the 3D bite plate create the CAD output
Design Digital Dentures
- Scanning secondary impressions & virtual design with the 3shape system of the digital denture Monoblock try in
- create the CAD output.
- Prepare the monoblock in the work preparation and create an STL file under injection moulding for printing.
- send files to printer.
Convert Try-in to Final Denture
- modify the order form from monoblock into milled base for artificial teeth or
- for milled base for glued in teeth.
- Scan and re-use design explained
- Re-design or auto re-design to create final denture.
- create the CAM output
Demonstration Finishing Milled denture
Demonstration Investing tryin with Ivobase
- Understand the good clinical workflows for successful digital denture outcomes,
- Scan impressions and models asentry points in to digital workflows
- Design Custom tray and digital dentures.
- CAM outputs for Printing and Milling
- Analogue finishing with Ivobase
- Understand Ivobase CAD bonding techniques.
Who should attend
Dentists & Prosthetists who want to improve their clinical skills in Digital denture treatment workflow.
Technicians who want an over view of Digital denture workflows.
Late cancellation fee applies. Fees will be fully refundable if registrant cancels 30 days or more prior to the lecture.
50% refund will be given for cancellations between 14 and 30 days prior to the lecture.
No refunds will be given if cancellation is received with less than 14 days' notice.
Please note that your place is NOT confirmed until full payment received and confirmation sent. Please do not book flights or accommodation until confirmation is received.
1 day Lecture & Hands-on
THIS RATE APPLIES TO: Dental Technicians
PLACES REMAINING: 4
- Full Program
- AUD 434.50
- Including 10% GST