Mishandling phone enquiries could be costing you thousands of dollars!
THIS EVENT HAS CONCLUDED
From: 8:00 AM Wednesday, 16 August, 2017
To: 4:30 PM Wednesday, 16 August, 2017
TOTAL CPD FOR THIS EVENT: 7 HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
When a prospective client calls your practice, there is a lot of work required to get them onboard as a new patient. Without training, inbound calls in a busy practice may often be treated as an unwelcome interruption to the front office's day.
This seminar will enable team members and practice owner's to:
- Maximise conversions of phone calls to patients
- Build trust and form a relationship before the patient even meets the dentist
- Treat each phone call like the potential value it represents
Optimise phone conversations:
- Prepare your patients by improving communications over the phone
- Deal with difficult patients
- Learn how to take control of conversations with telephone shoppers
"I enjoyed this workshop a lot! I have learnt a lot, especially how to take and make phone conversations in a different way! Thank you for all your help." P Dyer
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points. Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
*Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.
Best Practice Phone Skills - Sydney
THIS RATE APPLIES TO: Dentists, Others
- Full Program
- AUD 715.00
- Including 10% GST
- Early Bird Discount
- Less AUD 71.50