Oral Rehabilitation/Restoration Altered Vertical Dimension & Occlusion
This event has concluded
From: 8:00 AM
Friday, 15 September, 2017
To: 5:00 PM
Saturday, 16 September, 2017
TOTAL CPD FOR THIS EVENT: 14 HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
This clinically oriented two day course is based on contemporary evidenced-based knowledge and educates the dental practitioner to address
Advanced Oral Rehabilitation procedures in a simplified way.
By the end of the course participants will be:
• Familiar with occlusion, vertical dimension and prosthetic space management.
• Able to diagnose simple and complex occlusal problems and to decide when, how and why to change the vertical dimension.
• Capable of performing full mouth rehabilitations in complex clinical cases.
Lecture Content Day 1 & 2:
• Evaluation and management of prosthetic space
• Diagnosis and prosthetic space analysis in simple and complex clinical cases
• Occlusion, jaw positions, vertical dimension
• Mandibular movements, registration records, selective grinding
• Centric relation or maximum intercuspation?
• Factors of growth and development that affect vertical dimension of occlusion
• Changing the vertical dimension - when, why and how?
• Diagnosis and management of TMDs, Occlusal splints
• Diagnosis, etiology and management of bruxism
• Tooth substance loss. Attrition, abrasion, abfraction, erosion
• When, why and how tooth substance loss affects vertical face height - evaluation and management
• Changing the vertical dimension in complex cases. Step by step presentation of treatment sequence
• Restoration of altered vertical dimension & occlusion
Speakers at this event...
39 White Street
Southport QLD 4215
AUSTRALIA Phone: 0400921293