Q1-Q2 PROMO - pay for 1 course and get 1 for FREE!*
From: 10:00 AM Thursday, 6 June, 2019
To: 4:00 PM Friday, 7 June, 2019
TOTAL CPD AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT: 12 HOURS
This event includes information on the following topics:
The intended audience for this event includes:
*In order to participate in the promo both courses need to be booked at the same time. Subject to spots availability. Promo offer applies to the chosen course with a lower price.
During this 2-days course, you will learn about Implant Studio and how to use it for implant planning and designing surgical guides. Through hands-on exercises, you will perform implant planning for single implant cases, multiple implant cases and for edentulous cases. You will learn how to integrate Implant Studio in your clinic and follow the key workflows from start to finish.
- Import TRIOS and CBCT scans;
- Adjust and adapt CBCT data and align it to the TRIOS scan;
- Create a Panoramic curve and define the position
of the Mandibular nerve;
- Follow the Dual C.T. scan protocol using radiopaque markers
- Select, place and adjust implants in the Planning module;
- Create a Surgical Guide following established design principles;
- Generate a Surgical Report and a Drilling Protocol;
- Generate an STL file for printing or milling.